Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions governing use of the website BiuroTrojmiasto.pl
2. The Owner of the BiuroTrojmiasto.pl website is Excelland with its registered office at ul. Jana Heweliusza 13-17, 80-890 Gdańsk, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
3. The User of the Website may be a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality.
4. The User of the Website states that they have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
5. Use of the Website shall be free of charge.
6. The User who uses the Website shall not acquire any rights to the content included herein.
7. The Administrator declares that the content of the Website shall not constitute an offer under the provisions of the Civil Code.
8. The Administrator shall verify and check the credibility of information before publishing it on the Website. There may be, however, some divergences from the actual state. Before making any decision, the User should verify information published on the Website.
9. The User of the Website may be asked to provide identification data: name and/or company name, e-mail address and telephone number.
10. The User of the Website hereby gives consent for their personal data to be processed by the Administrator. Personal data of the User shall be processed only for the purposes of the business activity conducted by the Administrator.
11. The Administrator may contact the User via telephone or e-mail provided that the User has previously given their contact data.
12. The Administrator shall keep and process the personal data of the User in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
13. The Administrator has right to limit or fully exclude access to the Website at any time without further notice to the User.
14. The Administrator has right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without further notice to the User.
15. Please send your suggestions concerning the Website to the e-mail address: email@example.com
16. In matters not regulated by the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Polish law shall be applicable.